Sunday 13 January 2008

Rugby

I had forgotten how important Rugby is in my life and the people I know, I missed last weeks friendly because I was being sick after the antibiotics so didn't dare go, I did get quite a few calls but let one of them know I wasn't going so I would see everyone this week.

Now today because I am skint I decided I wasn't going to do the regular pub thing afterwards so told best friend I would see her on Tuesday instead.

I caught up with quite a few people at the ground who I haven't seen since last season which was great, but before I had even got home my phone was ringing asking me why I wasn't in pub, I had three calls before I got home and another four when I got in. Most of these were from the young lads who go on our coaches for away matches but it was really good to talk to all of them again and even better that I am missed....lol...

We did get beat though but I am not worried it was only a run out really for our youngsters and the new players look like they have lots of potential.

I can't wait for the season to start proper so I can get together with all the crowd again, I can't believe how much I have missed them all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one, well you done the right thing, x

Elaine Denning said...

Sounds like you're gonna have a great season! I hope there's some spare cash next week so you can go and let your hair down. x

Anonymous said...

A lotto win would be nice wouldn't it, am skint too now... boo hoo!

SIMON said...

Hope you are able to afford going to the regular pub as the season progresses Emma, I know how important it is to you!

Dark Side said...

Wayne - Thanks..xx

Laney - I do hope so..xx

Moose - It would be ok if I did it..lol..xx

Si - I hope so too..xx