Sunday 23 December 2007

Beware single girl on the loose....

For regular readers you will have viewed a video a couple of weeks ago of one of the regs getting beat up by his sister.

Now ten years ago me and him where an item, not a very successful item because whilst I was with him I met Love of My Life so it kind of fizzled out, he was never a stayer anyway it was only ever a bit of fun.

Well there is Miss I who shags him when her regular partner is not around, in fact she is besotted with him but knows he is not to be trusted so stays with her partner just for the sake of it., there are also Mr and Mrs K and Mr and Mrs T who are all friends along with Mr N's sister and her mate and all of the above have got it firmly fixed in their minds that I am shagging Mr N.

Now we have been mates for years and we are close, we also live near to each other so more often then not share a taxi home and if I take my car to pub he picks me up the next morning to go and collect it.

Now don't get me wrong the first time he doesn't ask if he can come in when we get to mine I would be shocked and sometimes he does come in for a drink but then either gets a taxi home later or stays in the spare room, nothing of an intimate nature ever occurs.

Now none of the above know any of this because they don't need to, I am sure he hasn't said anything either because he has too much to loose.

So today I went into town with Landlady and she told me they all think I am shagging Mr N and I am the reason he won't commit to Miss I, well I am really quite upset about this because Miss I is always very friendly and I thought we got on ok and now I find out this is what she thinks and all her mates and his family to boot.

Why is this? because I am the single girl so no ones man is safe, Mr N does flirt outrageously but not just with me he does it with everyone else too so why am I being singled out.

I have some serious discussions to have tomorrow night because if I was Miss I I would have it out with me and not treat me like a friend.

I will just tell her straight and if she doesn't believe me it's up to her...but I aren't having people talking about me behind my back when I haven't done anything to warrant it...and even more I am not ending my friendship with Mr N because she is insecure, when in all honesty she has no right to be having a partner of her own...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the best option is to talk to her, it sounds like either she has a streak of jealous and mistrusts people or she is indeed very insecure… plus there is nothing worse than someone talking behind you back about you!

SIMON said...

A very Happy Christmas to you and yours Em

kingmagic said...

Tell those who need telling, and let the others come to you if they are true friends.

If they talk behind your back then they are not friends...they are acquaintances.

Have a really cracking Christmas M and be safe.

A really big *hug* and best wishes.

Kinmagic xxx

Dark Side said...

Ally - She is very insecure I know but I need to say something to her tonight..xx

Si - and the same to you darl..xx

KM - Yep my feelings entirely I say what I think and I also thought she did too...have a great one..xx

Anonymous said...

hope you have a great christmas xx

Lady in red said...

have a wonderful christmas hun

Anonymous said...

Well, as I have said before, I am NO relationship expert, but I agree with you that you really need to have a discussion with the lady. Hopefully, you'll then be able to clear the air!

Anyway, wishing you a Very Merry Christmas to you and all your family :-)

Lots of hugs,

LL x

Midnight said...

Have a top Christmas Emma and good luck with this! x

BenefitScroungingScum said...

I hope you had a lovely Xmas and that this issue was resolved! I hate the whole 'must be a threat because she's single' thing, drives me mad. Good luck with it, BG x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma,

I hope that you have had a good couple of days hun ;-)

Luv N Hugs,

LL x