Saturday 3 November 2007

Early night and stayed upright...



This is the remnants of last Saturday nights fall, I knew I had banged my leg but didn't spot it until Tuesday night, it's come out now so doesn't look so bad.


Had a relatively quiet night last night went out with my girls from work for a meal, all you could eat Chinese for £12.00 was really good too, but I can't eat and drink so consequently went back to pub and only had a couple of pints and was home by 11pm.

As soon as I got home I got a text from last Saturday nights misdemeanor asking me if he had done anything to upset me? Oh my, I didn't even reply, no one else was offended that I left early so why did he think it was because of him.

I am going to Rugby tonight then out for best mates birthday, might brave the boots, not sure yet, they are getting better though.

I am off work this week on holiday and I can't wait, I am bloody knackered just need to have a few sleep ins I think.

Not got much else planned just the things you don't have time to do normally like dentist, opticians, doctors and I have a scan on Monday morning to see what's happening with my kidneys.

I am sure I just had a virus before, but better safe than sorry.

Oh well I will be back tomorrow at some point hoping I have managed to avoid another of the above anywhere on my body, going out in Tony's area tonight so that could be interesting.

7 comments:

SIMON said...

You just take care of yourself hey Emma. Have a great night all the same and looking forward to hearing about your exploits!!

Lady in red said...

have a good time

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Ouch! That looks pretty painful. Still, at least it's coming out now...

Anyway, at least you now have a week off to relax and catch-up on a few things. I hope that you have an enjoyable week. I'm sure you will.

Also, good luck with your scan on Monday. I hope everything will be okay for you :-)

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Lins x

PC South West said...

I have just worked out what your plane is!!
You're slowly but surely showing us every part of your body, like a jigsaw puzzle. I ploy to keep people reading maybe.
It's working I recon ;o)

cheekyfaces said...

Ow Em, what we'll do in the name of fashion and being sexy! lol@pcsouthwest, hes becoming a naughty boy!

Vi said...

Lets hope you managed to stay upright last night!

Dark Side said...

Si - nothing to report mate..xx

Lady - Thanks yes it was a good night..xx

Lins - Thanks I am sure the scan will be fine just better to be safe then sorry..xx

PC - Lol at you, what would you like to see next?.xx

Cheeky - It hurt that much it took me until Tuesday to realise it was there..lol..xx

Vi - Yep all safe and upright here..xx