Sunday 28 October 2007

FMB's worked but not quite how I had hoped..

Went out very early last night, well 6pm and when you think we don't usually leave until gone 2am you can well understand I got absolutely hammered, in fact I have done the all day in bed today, how grateful was I for the extra hour.

I got all dressed up and put on the dreaded FMB's I think I am getting used to them now...it started early on when one of the regulars was flirting outrageously with me and me being me lapped it up all evening long, will I ever learn?

I have to admit I do love the attention but if I am not careful I will have gone round the whole pub.

All was going well with the boots until I decided to show off in them, lifted my leg up proudly showing my boot off, lost my balance and fell backwards, thankfully the only damage I did was smack my leg as I launched myself backwards onto the chair behind, it was quite amusing though I am sure I performed a triple salco as I landed.

The demons of drink, anyway I spent the rest of the night dancing about and even ended up on the karaoke at some point, that really is a sign of me being pissed.

It got to late on and nearly taxi time and the regular had been asking me if I was taking him home most of the night, Landlady tried to intervene to save me from myself but I still had to bring him home.

We were both very pissed so there was a lot of fumbling and nothing much else before I fell into a drink induced sleep.

This morning he woke me up kissing me, which unless I have brushed my gob I really don't like doing, his breath smelt rank and I felt sick just kissing him.

So I thought oh well roll over let him have his way from behind and he will go home....that's just what I did and even though it was crap he announced I was the best...lol....time to ring him a taxi and send him on his way.

Off he went about half an hour later and I rolled over and went back to sleep until 4pm this afternoon, I did wake up intermittently to the phone ringing and various text messages but soon went back over again.

So now still sat here in my dressing gown, just smoked my last cig and my car which I need for the morning is still at pub.

I have tried food, but not very successfully and I really need a shower now, but should I have a coffee first, no then I will want a cig....

Oh choices, choices......

10 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Apart from having to put up with a sore head the next day, your night out sounds like great fun!

I hope the week ahead will be a good one for you hun ...

Hugs N' Stuff

xx

Lady in red said...

one day when my kids have all gone I will have the freedom to have nights out like that


only by then I will probably be passed it

Evening said...

You live quite the life Emma. If I had one night out like that I would have 6 day hangover.
Sounds like those are some boots :)
xo

Dark Side said...

Lins - I just never learn though..lol..xx

Lady - It's not all it's cracked up to be and I keep hurting people too..xx

Evening - Those boots are lethal...I am not safe in them at all..xx

SIMON said...

I'm thinking I need a pic of those boots Em!!
Sounds like you had a good time despite yourself.
Nothing wrong with that is there?
I'm still partying over at mine up for another 24 hours pop over if you can!!

Vi said...

Oh Emma, my cybertwin, at least I didn't fall over this weekend! lol. We soooo need to meet up and party together. Come to blah!!!! (Or I'll come there, I like to play away, hehe)

Dark Side said...

Si - Thanks for the invite, I will post a picture of the lethal boots later...xx

Vi - What a bloody good idea..xx

Elaine Denning said...

Well, if that's what FMBs can achieve, I need to rummage through my wardrobe!

Anonymous said...

you should post the pics, but be naked, just the boots, from verious angles, mmm, or a very naughty short skirt, and have your finger trayling from your mouth, xxx,
I am so near to quitting x

Dark Side said...

Miss - You can borrow mine, but you wouldn't want the outcome I got believe you me..lol..xx

Wayne - Just for you....keep it up babe..xx