Sunday 26 August 2007

Meat Loaf - Rock´N´Roll Dreams Come Through

I am really not sure what I want at the moment, not sure I am a relationship girl or not, I have spent so long on my own and being my own person, now I have someone else to consider and I am really don't know if this is what I want.

I had the vision of turning into the stay at home girlfriend while he was on a stag night last night, so at 9pm I got dressed up and went to pub, I had a great night as I always do in there, chatted to a lovely guy from Sheffield who wanted me to go into town but I didn't go because I knew I might have bumped into Tony and how would that have looked if I had turned up with another guy.

I didn't want anymore from him but it did make me think I am suddenly not the free spirit I have been for a long time and I really don't want to lose that.

I also left a message on his phone last night and I was that pissed I can't bloody remember what I said...lol...can't get hold of him today so a little worried that something has happened to him because his phone is never off.....I will keep you updated..xx

7 comments:

Vi said...

It's natural to have those feelings at the beginning of a relationship. Just go with the flow.

Hope he's okay mate. Just shows you how much you DO care for him if you are already in the 'concern' stage when he doesn't have his phone on!

SIMON said...

Love the vid Emma nive one!
Concern is good and don't worry how you feel, you will adjust if it's what you want!

Evening said...

Emma, I think we always want what we don't have. We are alone, we want someone, we are in a relationship, beings single seems appealing.
Just live your relationship, it will lead where it is suppose to.
Hugs.

cheekyfaces said...

Just go with the flow for a while, don't try to analyse it all, enjoy...........oh and don't leave messages when you're pissed!!

Elaine Denning said...

I agree...go with the flow. Just as long as it's not moving too fast for you. x

Anonymous said...

cheekyfaces is right, never leave a message when your pissed, i have made some right _uck ups on that, especally when you phone and ex, and leave a message to what you think is your current bird, and especially if it gets a bit intermate,

Anonymous said...

ps, my pic is up for the weekend only, x