Friday 22 June 2007

Why am I pissed off now??

I am pissed off now because I have laid my cards on the table with Mr M and told him there is no way I am going to start anything even if he wants to because I am too aware of me at the moment to even consider anything that could hurt me.

I suppose I kind of thought that he did want more in my own sub-concious even though I really did know it wouldn't lead to anything at all, but yes now I feel used, ok I maybe used him too but the texting somehow doesn't seem such fun anymore.

Bear in mind I really fancy this guy and thats what makes it so damn hard, I actually thought he was interested but clearly he is flattered and just wants some female attention which I have been giving him by the bucket load, even the smutty pics which I might add I have received of him also...

I am getting inundated with texts since I laid my self bare, now he is worried the texts are going to stop, oh well he will have to go back to top shelf and DVD for his kicks now.

I really want to cut this dead now but feel I can't because we have known each other so long it's a shame to lose the friendship, it kind of feels like we have crossed that line now.

I couldn't do anything at the moment anyway because of some gyno problems I am having, so it's pretty crap for me getting turned on too.

Oh I am waffling now I just don't know where to go from here now without being rude....lol.....I am also just so bloody tired that is not helping matters and I feel like crying through pure tiredness nothing else.

Oh well tomorrow is another day, good nights sleep and things will appear different I am sure.....xx

Thanks for letting me vent my spleen to you all....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would share my drink with you if I had some.... take care xx

Annette said...

You obviously know deep in your heart that this relationship is going nowhere. It's better you finish with him than he finishes with you.
Please let him go and start all over again as hard as that is.
Best wishes and I will have a drink with you as well.
xxx

Vi said...

Emma - You've done the best thing baby. Hope you had a good nights sleep and feel better this morning.

xx

Carlito86 said...

Deep breath doll and like you say tomorrow is another day. You did what you know you had to. Hope your feeling better today, big hugs XX

Carlito86 said...

Deep breath doll and like you say tomorrow is another day. You did what you know you had to. Hope your feeling better today, big hugs XX

Elaine Denning said...

Bloody men!

Where's the beer?

xx

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Awww, I hope you feel a little better about stuff after a decent night's sleep?

I know it's hard, but maybe it's for the best in the long run?

When you are ready for a relationship, you deserve someone who can give you 100% of his time & attention.

Look after yourself...

Lins xx

Dark Side said...

Thanks gals, it is another day now and I know I have done the right thing, I am not unhappy being single so why should I settle for something that is someone elses....call it self preservation if you like too....xx

KT said...

Mate, i'm gonna play devil's advocate here.. I'm sorry in advance and I believe wholeheartedly in self-preservation, that formed the basis of my relationship with the Pope. But that's another story.

Would it be wrong to suggest that he might bottle it too if it were to go past text? Is it self-preservation for him too?

I think you've done the right thing, letting him know how it stands from your point of view, but don't lose a friend cos thats what you were before all of this!! xx

SIMON said...

Emma I've only been away a couple of days and look what's happened to your life. Concentrate on your own well being and self preservation however hard it might be. On the other hand if all men just make comments about body bits and you miss that E mail me!!!
Take care of yourself Emma.

Dark Side said...

KT - you are right and I don't think we will lose the friendship anytime soon, I just have to try to keep him at bay...lol...xx

Thanks Wilko for my Tigger and it was a little bit more than the body parts comments...xx

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a bad situation to be in. everything else is saying yes but your heart's saying no. I've been in it & it was damn hard to keep saying "no" but I'm so glad I did, at least my conscience was clear but oh my, so bloody hard!!!
I agree, if a guy can't give you 100% he isn't worth having.
Hugs to you Em's xxxxx