Wednesday 20 June 2007

Work - Unrequited love - Requited!!

Ok I have had a very busy last few days, work is ridiculous and I am going to have to start to pull back a bit soon, it's manic and I am back to working stupid hours again.

I do like the job but there are so many staffing issues it's unreal, none of which have been dealt with properly until now so I have spent the last few days in meetings whilst still trying to do my work and been typing up minutes at home because I haven't had enough hours in the day to do it at work.

I have a meeting with my Manager tomorrow so it could be interesting, she did warn me about this before I started but I couldn't have imagined the extent of the issues in my wildest dreams.

For obvious reasons this post is only going to be around for a couple of days.

Back to the requited love, well this certainly took an interesting turn on Sunday and one I didn't expect for a minute, met up with him again on Sunday and he made it very clear from the off he wanted me, not sure how it came about initially but the outrageous flirting suddenly turned to big hints of what he would like to do.

Lots of comments about my tits and arse like most men but in a more responsive way if that makes sense.

When I left him on Sunday night he asked for my number which I gave him and from about 5 mins after I am probably now upto a KT text limit...lol....never sent so many texts in all my life.

It has got very saucy and heated about all the things he wants to do to me and has wanted to for a long time, ok now I am nervous, not used to having my bluff called, and this guy has done that big style.

The problem I have though is I really fancy him and even more so now, so do I go with the flow or back off gradually, heart is telling me to enjoy the attention and not actually take it anywhere, head is saying walk away now before anyone gets hurt.

I suppose I am a big girl now and should be able to make these decisions for myself but this guy is gorgeous and you wouldn't believe if nothing else what it has done for my confidence.

I also realise in a way because he has been married for a long time he is probably flattered by the attention he is getting from me which he maybe isn't getting at home.

He says he has never played away and in all honesty I am not convinced that is what he wants to do, so a lot of flirting and inuendo and we will see where it goes.

All in all he can't be getting much attention at home when he can send me 50 texts a day, my own radar would be well up on that one if he was mine.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I wasn't put off by Anon just been busy with work and answering smutty texts....xx

8 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Having been there, I understand the temptation and the flattery and the butterlies in the stomach! But it all ended in heartache, which of course I already knew it would. My advice?
Ummm.....
Don't get hurt. xxx

Elaine Denning said...

By the way, anon was doing the rounds last week and targeted quite a few people. Don't think you were singled out. xxx

Dark Side said...

Miss - I probably won't meet other than in our usual surroundings, it's just quite nice at the moment to have some attention..xx

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Hi Emma,

Of course it's a lovely boost to have this sort of attention from a guy that you really fancy ;-)

I think any woman would be extremely flattered by it...

...a little harmless flirting never hurt anyone! LOL.

Whatever you decide, just be careful.

As Miss U said, "Don't get hurt"

Changing the subject, I'm sorry to hear that work is pretty manic for you right now. Don't burn yourself out hun ;-)

Hugs,

Lins xx

Vi said...

Enjoy the boost, it well help you find someone else who's not attached baby.

Dark Side said...

Thanks Lins and Vi - I am ok girls honest I have my eyes wide open on this one, I will be amazed if it goes further than text message to be honest and if it does I will probably run and hide anyway...lol...Vi you are right though it has made me look at guys again for the first time in ages..xx

Lorelai said...

My man and I smutty text all day - almost everyday! hehe

We are both in sales and sometimes the day can get to us. The opening of the phone to see a sexy pic or a sexy suggestion can always bring a smile to my face. Plus sometimes it has been great "foreplay" for us.

Dark Side said...

Welcome Lorelai and thanks for dropping by, the only difference is he is not mine....lol...but enjoying it all the same...xx