Thursday 5 April 2007

Weekend Away

Well its the first weekend away tomorrow and I am getting more nervous about it by the minute, it seems really wierd that the things that I used to love doing I am now struggling to do.

I am not sleeping well at the moment and and the time I usually go to sleep is the time I am due to get up in the morning. Oh never mind I will just have to sleep on the coach on the way down.

It's the staying over that is causing me the most anxiety waking up in a strange bed and being away from the safe place over night.

I have just had my medication changed this week so I am hoping that I don't start having all the side effects I had with the last ones. I could tick all the boxes on prozac and I had everyone of the listed side effects.

It will be strange not having the usual boozy weekend too with my booze ban in place.

It's one of those where we usually start drinking when we get on the coach and don't stop till we get home.

Oh well fingers crossed that I am gonna be ok, nothing will stop be going I am just going to have to fight the restlessness as best I can.

Hopefully this is the start on the road to recovery, I will let you know the outcome when I get back, wish me luck!!

No comments: