Monday 16 April 2007

To The One I Once Loved

Once upon a time I loved you to
Now I am starting to get over you
It’s took two years to feel this strong
And now I know I must move on

You will always mean the world to me
You filled my life with so much glee
Though love could never last the course
To survive that one last force

For a love so real and so pure
Of that I have always been sure
To walk away without goodbye
Maybe we should have one last try

You took my heart like no one has
And probably ever will again
You turned my world apart
The day you left me in such pain

You took me to a place
Where no one can replace
You shook me up and tossed me aside
And left my with only broken pride

I will move on I know I can
Just wish I could get you out of this heart of mine
You landed there the day we met
And my love I won’t ever regret

We dodged the bullets the knifes and chains
That tried their best to break our veins
So this is now our final chance
For us to have one last dance

Release me now so we can start
To break the chains that tore us apart
And in another lifetime we may
Live life together until our dying day

I will love you till the end of time
But your love you must return with mine
For us to ever walk the line
And let our tender hearts entwine

Farewell my love its been the best
The biggest and the final test
Is to say goodbye and walk away
To face another expectant day.

1 comment:

Vi said...

Lovely, sweetie.