Saturday 28 April 2007

Tigger has burst...



I am so tired today, I am trying so hard to get back to being able to sleep at night and get up early in preparation for going back to work, either in my existing job or hopefully in the new one.

The last few days excitement have knocked me for six, only managed a few hours sleep again last night I need so much to sleep, it's so frustrating.

I am out again this afternoon in my new social wizz so by 2 O Clock I will have to try and blow tigger up again, I plan to sleep all day tommorow though to try and make up for it.

This week has been such a whirl the most excitement I have had for a long time but the main thing is it has brought my confidence back and I feel alive again even though not awake.....lol.

I have another weekend away next week so just planning for that also, it will be a long day Saturday and we are going to Wales which is now NO SMOKING, so I have stocked up on patches and I am sure I won't be the only one trying to sneak a crafty one in.

It might also be another chance for me to stop smoking, I went three weeks without one not so long ago and only started because I was diagnosed with depression. My own Doctor even told me it was the wrong time to try and do something like that and in all honesty in the start when I was having a panic attack they eased them somewhat, now I have my breathing exercises so I should be able to use them instead.

Lot's of waffle today I am keeping going purely in adrenaline though shortly I will just collapse and sleep for a week...

3 comments:

Vi said...

What, you can't smoke AT ALL in Wales? No where? Not even outside?

Dark Side said...

Lol, yes Vi you can outside but I am going to the Millenium Stadium for two full days of Rugby and it the first match is 2pm and the last 7pm so hence a full day in a stadium with No Smoking....

Anonymous said...

I have just read some of your archives and I can certainly relate to alot of what you are going through. I have been well for more than two years now but who knows how long that will last.
If you ever want a confidential chat you can email me if you like...s.walker101@btinternet.com
Take care