Friday 27 April 2007

Insomnia

Ok, tigger is back for the time being hopefully he will be back for a long time, I am though wary of him disappearing again so if I start posting negative thoughts just give me a swift kick and pull me back round.

Had a busy day today went to see my friend who had a baby in February and she is just lovely, now she must be because I am not one of these who swoon over babies, I can take them or leave them normally but this one found a place in my heart straight away.

Then I had a visit to the dentist for root canal treatment which even though I have a sore jaw now touch wood seems to be ok.

The one thing I realised with this is by carrying out my breathing exercises as shown how to do by my therapist while laying in the dentist chair I can just float off away from it all...(give me a dentist chair at home and I will be fine)...lol.

Also been out tonight, had a lovely night and seen some friends who I haven't seen for a long while.

Talk about being back three very busy things in one day, when two weeks ago I wouldn't have managed the first I am really quite proud of myself and wonder what I stressed about so much.

The only downside is I am not sleeping at all and I don't feel tired I have had about 4 hours in the last two days and I am still wide awake and buzzing, I really need to sleep because I have another busy day tomorrow and also Saturday, I don't know how did I manage when I was at work I keep asking myself :)

Anyway I will be back again shortly, maybe sooner then I think if I can't get any bloody sleep.

Laters

xx

Update: Please see Seaneen's post about the same thing here

2 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

The last time I went to the dentist I had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and ended up being wrapped up like a turkey in sliver paper!

My step sister had a baby today. Awww.

It sounds like you're really on top of things and doing great. Keep it up!!

Dark Side said...

Thanks Miss and congrats on the new baby xx