Monday 30 April 2007

Sleep

Well after a very busy day yesterday I finally managed to collapse with exhaustion about midnight last night, I slept through till 7am when the furry alarm clock needed feeding, made a coffee and took it back to bed, fell asleep again and slept till 1pm, I feel so lazy for that I was never one to sleep during the day but I must have needed it.

Mind you it is nearly 1am and I am wide awake, reading through blogland, I have a new reader and though relatively new like me he writes very well and from the heart Stephen with a PH check him out if you haven't already.

Now I have a little more confidence I am going to update my profile so you can understand a little more about me.

I was quite nervous at first, I spent about three months reading all kinds of blogs before I even dared start my own, when I started it it was just a place for me to write my feelings down I didn't really expect to get any readers, but a few of you have found me now and left some lovely comments and I am starting to feel part of blogland.

I might also have to put an adult warning on too...lol..now people know where I am.

Anyway thanks for all your support I might try to go to sleep now...

Take care all

xx

5 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I think after the past few days you've had, you obviously needed the rest. It's good to chill at the weekends sometimes, and recharge the batteries. Hope you have a great week!

Dark Side said...

Aw thanks miss u, you always know what to say xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug x

Vi said...

I was opposite. Joie convinced me to start blogging, and I had never even read one, until hers (which I read once). Looked like so much fun, so I started. It DOES feel like a family. Welcome to ours.

Dark Side said...

Stephen

Your welcome anytime

xx

Vi

Thanks for the welcome Vi and I am really starting to enjoy this now.

xx