Wednesday 28 November 2007

Thanks Si












Ooo look what Si gave me, thanks babe it is very much appreciated, I should have been sending you it though because of all the support you have been to me over the last few months, just when I think things are going right something comes back and twats me, but you have been there unfailing and unconditionally, you are one special guy..xx

In true fashion I now have to pass it on, so drum roll please....

My first one goes to my cyber twin Vi, who at this moment in time is getting more than me...lol..but has also been a rock for me as well as inspiring...

My 2nd one goes to Lins, for hitting the 60lb lost mark even through all the ups and downs has also being a great support to me when she has had enough on her plate herself.

My 3rd one goes to Miss U, for just being Miss U really, another great support and blog friend..

My 4th one goes to Evening, for being so brave even though at times she feels she isn't, thinking of you always.

And last but most defintely not least KM, because I love his writing and will do anything I can to champion his and other Ambo peeps charges, thanks KM....

A special mention must go to Wayne, just for being there with his ever increasing bulge..xx

6 comments:

Vi said...

ahhh, thanks babe! I'm sure you be getting more than me soon! We keep swinging in round abouts!

Elaine Denning said...

Aw, thanks honey. An award for 'just being me'. How fantastic! x x

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Awwww, thank you sooo much hun. That is so kind of you :-)

Squishy {{{hugs}}}

Lins xx

Dark Side said...

Vi - Yep when I am getting it your not and visa versa...xx

Miss - You are a special you though..xx

Lins - Your very welcome babe..xx

SIMON said...

That was some acceptance post, thank you for that so it maybe right and proper that we both have it then!!
I was delighted to give you the opportunity to pass it on but you are so deserved of the award Emma, really!

kingmagic said...

Just a belated thank you for your kindness Emma.

KM x