Saturday 10 November 2007

Tagged by Lady

I have been tagged by Lady in Red so here goes:

8 passions in my life

Watching Rugby League
Listening to music
My family
My Friends
Reading
walking
The pub

8 things to do before I die

Travel to Australia
Own my own home
Find a career I love
Find a man I love (Hope I don't die too soon, not rushing into that one)
Visit the Grand Canyon
Stop smoking
Have white teeth
See out a full years gym membership

8 things I often say

Feckin (avoids swearing)
You know what I mean?
Do you understand?
Darling (too much I know)
Shall we go outside for a cig?
Pint of lager and black please
I am declaring myself bankrupt
Take it you want feeding? (the cat mewing her head off)

8 Books I read recently

Martina Cole - Close
Mandasue Heller - The Club
Terence Strong - Wheels of Fire
Meg Gardiner - Jericho Point
Peter Robinson - Strange Affair
June Hampson - Trust Nobody - Oo Lady just spotted your tutor I am waiting for her next
Natasha Cooper - Keep Me Alive
Natasha Cooper - Creeping Ivy


8 songs that mean something to me

Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now - Starship
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Save A Life - The Fray
Alone - Heart
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Amazed - Lone Star
Your My World - Cilla Black/Jane McDonald
Always - Bon Jovi

You will know from previous meme that there are a lot more than 8 I can mention

8 Qualities I look for in a friend

Honesty
Trust
Energy
Compassion
Emotion
SOH
Pride
Passion

8 People who I am passing this on to:

Wayne
Cat
Si
Big Fella
Girl
Girl Next Door
King Magic
Area Trace

10 comments:

Cat said...

Weirdly, Saffyre has tagged me with almost the same meme. I'll do a joint one!

Area Trace No Search said...

Wow... I've never been tagged before.

I'm going to have to think about this!

Thanks Emma!

Area

Dark Side said...

Cat - It's doing the rounds this one big time..xx

Area - Ooo Tag virgin eh? Glad I was your first..xx

Lady in red said...

lol at you reading my tutor's first book her third one comes out in feb. I have not yet read her second book but my mum has. shes writing number 6 at the moment. apparently even though they share the same agent Martina Cole doesn't like June she thinks she's too much competition. June is a real character.

Vi said...

ooo, I should have put pub down! lol

Dark Side said...

Lady - Yes I was very impressed with her first I am still reading Mandasue Heller at the moment but I will look for it when I finish this one...xx

Vi - Your slacking...lol..xx

Dark Side said...

Lady - Yes I was very impressed with her first I am still reading Mandasue Heller at the moment but I will look for it when I finish this one...xx

Vi - Your slacking...lol..xx

Elaine Denning said...

I've been tagged for this, too. I think some of our answers may be the same!

SIMON said...

Oh yippee Em!!
I have said that I wouldn't do any more of these for a while but you and cheekyfaces both tagged me with this one on the same weekend!
Seeings as it is you I'll do it but may not be for a week or so ok?
I'll let you know when anyway!

Dark Side said...

Miss - yes some of our answers are the same...xx

Si - When your ready darl!x