Wednesday 14 November 2007

Stark realisation

I woke up this morning with the stark realisation of the last couple of days events, for the first time in my working life I could be without a job, what will I do? how will I pay the bills? If they sack me I don't think I am entitled to anything, but having not been in this position before I don't even know the answer to that.

I have also just withdrawn the names from the statement I wrote yesterday and admitted full responsibility, I am a great believer in what goes around comes around and the ones involved will get their comeuppance in the long run I am sure.

Plus I have my own ways of dealing with people and once it all dies down I will do just that.

So I am trying to take my mind of things getting ready for Friday nights events, trying to find a pub size twister and sort out my fancy dress costume.

We have someone lined up to wax all the guys, backs, chests, legs and necks if necessary, ooo it's gonna painful for some of them with not much there.

The naughty nurses are out now and it's schoolgirls, much easier to do, dug out the short skirt last night, just need some new stockings, white blouse and a tie. Going on a hunt to charity shop soon to see what I can find.

If your lucky or unlucky which ever the case maybe..lol...I might post for HNT tomorrow
.

6 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Awww, Emma,

Things really haven't been going well for you of late, have they?

I can't believe that your workplace is being so petty over such a trivial matter.

Your head must be all over the place right now. I wish there were something I could do or say to help.

Either way, try and keep your chin up chuck! You HAVE plenty of friends that will be prepared to stand by you through all of this...

You aint alone hun!

Loadsa {{{hugs}}}

Lins xx

Anonymous said...

Emma, concentrate on the weekend... as for DSS, you can apply and by rights you should get JSA. If you are sacked then they would have to write to your employers for information as to why but you can fight your corner and add your own statement to a claim for JSA {sacked myself and went down this route!}... on the other hand you could always claim IB for a bit until you are over the trauma of it! ;)

Vi said...

ooooo, you'll have to get photos of the event! Can I come? Sounds more interesting to what I've got planned. Um... nothin.

Jo-Anna said...

Hi Emma

I'm really sorry to hear about everything at work I can't believe they are causing so much stress over something so petty. You will get through this as you come across as such a strong person & I really enjoy reading your blog.

Enjoy tomorrow night. Thinking of you.

Love Jo xx

Dark Side said...

Lins - I have some amazing blogs friends you are all wonderful..xx

Ally - Yep I will be getting very drunk this weekend I am sure..xx

Vi - I am going to take the pic now..xx

Jo - Thanks, and welcome to my world, I still can't quite comprehend it either..xx

SIMON said...

Just keep your head together Emma and get that school girl kit on right now!!
Take it easy!