Monday 1 October 2007

Si you Rock!!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Si for showing his bits for Boobiethon, I laid down the challenge and he even managed to donate £30 for all the clicks he got on his picture, it never fails to amaze me what wonderful people we have in this blog world of ours and as one who has only been affected by breast cancer from a distance it also amazes me what lengths people will go to for others.

Thanks again Si......

Right update on the man front, I am a little thin on the ground at the moment but I do have another interested party only this one is ten years younger, a little portly but a bloody scream, he is besotted bless him, not sure about a toy boy really but he does make me laugh.

He is in the same crowd at the local I go to so have known him quite a while but he stayed the other Saturday (in the spare bed might I add) but we did sit and chat all night before retiring to bed.

I can feel the same problem with this was as Mr M, he is just tooooo niceeee and I have warned him already I am a bastard and he needs to stay well clear, he is not giving in easily though...lol....we will have to see what happens.

Mr T finally fessed up to the fact he couldn't dump the FB and kinda of expected me to stay with him because I wanted him so much......ffs...I have nearly forgotten his name and already deleted his number out of my phone, so yes I really want him.

I can't get over some of the ignorant things he said when he rang on Friday night, I had just got to pub and my phone rang, as already stated I had deleted his number so I didn't know who it was, well it was him asking if he could come round with a Chinese as he had things he wanted to say to me, thought we needed to talk, I told we had nothing to say he had made the decision when he spent the night with her instead of meeting me from Rugby, he apologised profusely but agreed he couldn't give her up, so I spent the next half an hour on the phone with him pleading to see me (using all his credit up too......serves him right) and me in the end telling him to GFH and putting the phone down.

I did send him a text saying that's what he wanted me to say so his conscience was eased, I didn't get a reply until Sunday afternoon when he texted to say he was going in pub with his daughter would I please just accept things where over and not hassle him.....ok....no problem.....we walked into pub for dinner and he was there, he went bright red as I walked in, I really think he thought I was going to stay out because he was in there.....oooppps and this guy thinks he knows me, so as he said hello to me, I just said I hope you are feeling better after your STD......and walked in the restaurant for my lunch.....me and H where pissing ourselves laughing and by the time we came out he had gone.....

Yep I am a bastard, but I amused everyone in the pub for a little while at least, don't think I will hear from him again.

I don't like burning bridges but he was just so full of himself and really had no idea that I didn't want to settle down and have his babies or anyone else's for that matter.

I went back out last night after vowing that I wouldn't and ended up staying out until midnight, thankfully I stayed on halves all night so wasn't too bad when I got the call at 6am to tell me my early receptionist was sick.....arghhhhhh I really shouldn't have driven to work this morning but there was no traffic about and I got there in record time.

I have now just seen the back of a 12 hour day after a day and night on the beer so to bed for me I think pronto.......

9 comments:

SIMON said...

Thanks for all that Emma "you bastard"!
You're right though burn all the bridges except the Humber! Hope Mr Young and Portly isn't too nice for you!
Take care you!!

Dark Side said...

I don't deny it Si I know I am, best not burn the Humber...lol..xx

Vi said...

lol at the std comment! One wat to always hurt a bloke, spread some rumours!

Elaine Denning said...

I'd be happy if my life was even half as exciting as yours!

Lady in red said...

I think I need to do so archive diving to catch up here and they think I'm bad!

Dark Side said...

Vi - It scares me how I manage to say these things without thinking..lol..x

Miss - It's not really I just try to make it sound as if it is....don't know what I would do if I had a normal night out...lol.x

Lady - I might have to update side bar because I am even confusing myself now with the initials I have chosen....I am sure I will have got confused somewhere along the line...xx

Lady in red said...

A while back I was using initials when talking about the men in my life but I got persuaded by Vi and others to start giving them names as everyone got confused.

Evening said...

OMG, an STD, you are really something, I don't think I could have ever said that. You make me laugh Emma.
Hugs.

Dark Side said...

Yes Lady I really do need to sort some names out for them all...lol

Evening - It was very funny at the time and surprisingly I haven't heard a word since....x