Sunday 23 September 2007

Everybody Hurts!!

Well I knew it would happen but maybe not as quickly as it has, got a text message from Mr M last night telling me he wasn't an idiot and not to waste his time, so yes I succeeded in hurting him when that was the last thing I wanted to do, I couldn't even bring myself to reply because he is right and he never deserved that.

I texted Mr T to tell him and didn't get a reply until 10.30 this morning and yes as I suspected he spent the night last night with FB the one he was giving up.

Feckin typical just when I start to like someone he has to let me down, he apologised profusely for treating me the way he has but whats an apology about, it doesn't make things right and it's probably the reason why I haven't apologised to Mr M because it's only words and really means nothing.

Mr T is at this moment in time getting seriously pissed and regretting everything he did but I can't go back my heart and head won't let me.

It doesn't really hurt that much I just feel like a right bitch for taking people for granted and it kind of serves me right really, play with fire and you get burnt.

I am OK mentally though just annoyed with myself for carrying on like I have, I am going back to being a nun...lol.....no more men for me for the time being until I can start to chose the right ones.

I suppose I could always go back to Mr Married if I get desperate in the bedroom department though...lol

7 comments:

Vi said...

It was bound to happen mate. But just remember, your bog title.

DON'T stop believing!

You, me, we'll get our man in the end!

Dark Side said...

Lol Vi - Bog title, thats maybe where I am going wrong.

I am not affectionate enough with the things that matter....xx

Too Fat To Fly... said...

"The course of true love never did run smooth"

Seriously though, "Hang in there" -you'll find your Mr Right one day!

Until then, just enjoy yourself and have fun ;-)

Hah! Easy for me to say; an eternal singleton....

Hugs to you sweetie!

xx

Dark Side said...

Mr right Lins?? I think Mr right Now would do...xx

SIMON said...

Emma what happened it seemed to be going so well?

Maybe you're looking the wrong end of the M62 love!!

Dark Side said...

Lol Si maybe I am, but it would be a little costly if I keep three up your way too....xx

Oh and Mr T is back grovelling again now too.....

SIMON said...

Oh ok - just me then!!