Thursday 16 August 2007

Why did I do that?

Ok might have found the answer to my low mood, on Sunday night I had a bit of an insecure moment, now I am not used to having insecure moments it's not really me, so it was strange to say the least. Tony picked up on this and we talked about it.

Now it appears it is something he can't handle and has gone into an almighty mood over it, I knew he was in a mood but thought it was just work related until last night.

He says it is my insecure moment which has put him in a mood and I don't really know what to say back to him other than I am sorry.

He says he will come through it but I have to leave him to work it out for himself, apparently everyone he has ever known has wanted to spend every last minute by his side and he can't handle it.

I aren't like that though and have my own friends it was just he was quiet on Sunday night and I immediately took it personally.

Why oh why do I have to go to the far end of a fart with everything.

Anyway as of this moment in time I am not sure there is even any going back so I have just texted him and said he needs to work it out on his own but I have taken a back seat because my fragile state can't cope with it. I really need to protect number one here.

I do want to be with him but not if we can't get back what we had......

Where's the Married phone number??....lol.....

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Oh don't worry emma he'll learn very quickly to deal with it and this will just be a hiccup! Honestly if he really is the guy for you?

Vi said...

It's all a gone bit fast, hasn't it? Just give him some space hon.