Sunday 19 August 2007

My All Time Top Ten & Memorable Top Ten

My All Time Ten

As you will note most of these are old songs but Snow Patrol is a new classic to me.....

10: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

9: Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

8: Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

7: Meatloaf - Paradise by The Dashboard Light

6: Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer

5: Bruce Springstein - Born to Run

4: Heart - Alone

3: Gun N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

2: Def Leppard - Animal

1: Journey - Don't Stop Believing (What else could have been number 1)

Memorable Top Ten

Most of these are associated to the one love of my life, most of you have read the peoms....

10: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

9: Neilsen - Without You

8: Air Supply - All out of Love

7: Heart - Stranded

6: Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup

5: Erasure - Take A Chance

4: Sad Cafe - Everyday Hurts

3: Aerosmith - Don't Want To Miss A Thing

2: Boy Meets Girl - Waiting for A Star To Fall

1: Mr Big - To Be With You

I won't tag any of you for yours but please feel free to join in....xx

8 comments:

SIMON said...

I have to say they are all good, yes even Snow Patrol and mine would be very similiar.
Good one Emma!

Vi said...

Yep, I've got similar taste as well!

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Great choice of songs there, Emma!

x

PC South West said...

Good choices indeed Emma!!

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Hi Emma,

Sorry, I didn't realise you were now posting as *journey* LOL.

Though I did KNOW that I had seen those photos' before *somewhere* haha.

I just didn't want to presume, LOL

Hope all is well with you babe :-)

xx

Elaine Denning said...

Most of these are in my collection too. I had a great American Rock album years ago which I can't remember the name of. I wish I could, because I'd play it constantly!

Wild Cat said...

I could have written these myself !!

Dark Side said...

Laney? Was it American Heartbeat by any chance? xx

Does this mean we are all sad?...lol...I still listen to all of them now, ipod is full of them...