Sunday 3 June 2007

Ok I said Sorry!!




After a telephone conversation this morning with b/f it became apparent that ex has actually been following my progress over the last few months even though she choose not to tell me, I can understand her thinking, she knew I was in a bad place and she has protected me from thinking their was a chance we might get back together.

So I texted this morning to say sorry and didn't get a reply, so thought ok really blown it this time.

Apparently he was in the pub when I texted him and showed b/f text and laughed and said that was no way enough he wanted me on my knees....interesting!!!

So I took the bull by the horns and decided to go and find him at half time during the rugby, I walked up to where he was sat and there where another five people between me and him, but he got up, walked across to me gave me a hug and a kiss and I said sorry to him for being a drunken bitch.....I do know he still cares he just doesn't want what I wanted and I have now accepted that.

The most embarrasing part was being told by his son that he was in fact trying to hold me up on Friday night and I don't even remember seeing him....oooops....but anyway we are all friends again now.

The evils of drink, I really shouldn't do it.

The above is one stroppy cat after being dragged back in after fighting.......


10 comments:

KT said...

Fighting?? Has that bod been round there again!!

You've done a very admirable thing with the ex there mate. There would have been a good friendship lost if you ended on bad terms.

Dark Side said...

Yep KT she has been attacking the fluffy pigeon forgot to tell you his was here....xxx

KT said...

So that's the REAL reason the fluffy pigeon didn't make an appearance on the pitch today?? Lol x

Dark Side said...

Yep and he came of worse.....lol xx

KT said...

So I hear... Thats the last time I mess with your moggy... ;-) x

SIMON said...

Well done Emma you've been a drunken bitch and you come out tops! Good one you!
Now comes the friendship and acceptance which should and I hope does make it easier for you!
There's some more men sneaked on to the Gutter Press don't quite know how it happened but they are there.

Anonymous said...

Well done girl, x

Elaine Denning said...

Alcohol can be nasty stuff! Glad you kissed and made up :)

Midnight said...

Never get in the way of a pussy when they have their backs up Emma!

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Awww, at least you've done the *adult* thing and patched things up with your ex ;-)

The joys of over indulging in alcohol, eh? haha.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with *stroppy* pets!!

Muffin & Tiger got into a HUGE scrap this afternoon and I had a hell of a job to seperate them. In the end I had to whip Tiger up in the air (still spitting and snarling). I hate it when they fight. Even now after 2 hours, they are still both circling round one another with their backs up!!

Anyway, I hope the rest of the week will be a good one for you :-)

Love N Hugs,

Lins xx