Thursday 3 May 2007

Pre second interview check list

Ok the day has nearly come when I have to reveal myself at my second interview tomorrow, I am not going to bring it up until the end of the interview unless there is an appropriate time to do so before.

I have worked out what I am going to say so hopefully it should come out ok.

I have sat and read through all the Company information that I can glean today so I will try to slot some bits in throughout.

I am getting really quite nervous because this is probably the only time I have actually wanted the job I am going for.

I have always started at the bottom and worked my way up through promotion in the past so to go to the top of the tree from the off is quite scary.

I don't have any fears of being able to do the job, I ticked all the boxes on the last interview I am worried most about the reaction I am going to get to the information I am going to give.

As I have said before it is in the Private caring industry so I am hoping above hope that they will have some empathy if not sympathy for the situation and see past it to what I can offer them in return.

Oh well I will update you all as soon as I have been and let you know how it goes.

Going out tonight but won't be drinking because of the meds, doesn't really bother me anymore I have got used to it.

I suppose I always associated drinking with wild night outs and now I aren't up for wild nights out the drinking as paled into insignificance.

I have found the part of me that can still be quite entertaining without drinking I never thought it possible in all honesty.

Speak soon, bye for now xx

5 comments:

Poison-Dwarf said...

Just wanted to wish you well with your interview, scary things they are. Also caring is a thankless task sometimes, you are to be admired for doing it!

Dark Side said...

Thanks asw, the job is in Management so hopefully I won't be seen on the wards unless something goes wrong.....

xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the interview ;-)

Elaine Denning said...

Fingers crossed. Knock 'em dead. x

CrazySpanishGirl said...

super good luck!