Monday 14 May 2007

More social interaction

I had another good day yesterday, went to Rugby and me and mum are in the process of putting an away supporters coach together because of some issues with the club coaches, we have couriered club coaches for a lot of years but something has arisen with regards to under 18's travelling unaccompanied so we have taken the bull by the horns and decided to look after them.

To do this I had to stand on the concourse giving out flyers to all the people who looked under 18, it's quite funny how they are over 18 until you offer them something for less money if they are under.

Anyway I stood for an hour giving flyers out and speaking to everyone as they walked onto the concourse, it was good fun and we got a lot of support from it.

Again something I couldn't have considered doing a few weeks ago, I did also get some flack from one of the other couriers but I stood my ground and argued my point, thought I was going to get a smack on the nose at one point too....would have saved the surgeon a job...lol.

But as usual I used my wicked mouth and stopped them in their tracks, one day it may not work but this time it did.

We also won at rugby though it was not an exciting match but it puts us in the draw for the 1/4 finals of the Challenge Cup. The drawer is tomorrow night on BBC News 24 just as I go down for my op, so no doubt there will be text messages a plenty when I come out of recovery.

Oooo and brilliant news today just found out that the 3rd series of Grey's is starting on Living on the 24th May, not long to wait after last nights emotional finale of series 2, yes I had the tissues at the ready and they where required.

I also found a track last night that I haven't heard for ages if I can find it on you tube I will post it.

Getting nervous about tomorrow especially after speaking to someone yesterday who has had the op and getting all the gory details, pain included....thanks for that mate...:(

Bags are packed though I will try to post before I go tomorrow if not I will see you all Thursday...

Take care all

Laters

xx

2 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Sounds like you had another great day yesterday and a productive one at that!

You sound really positive!

Hope everything goes smoothly with your op tomorrow - I'm sure you'll be fine!

I shall look forward to hearing from you when you come out the other side, lol.

Until then, look after yourself...

Lins xx

Vi said...

Yay for Grey 3!!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow!