Tuesday 1 May 2007

Earlier post today to say thanks!!

I wanted to thank all the wonderful people who have welcomed me into blogland, as you know I started this only as a means of putting into words how I was feeling, not really in the hope that it would get any response.

But response I have got and also so much encouragement from people who haven't exactly had it easy themselves.

It has given me a renewed faith in society as a whole to think that TME who is suffering from breast cancer can be so welcoming, Laney who is going through a seperation and hasn't exactly had it easy inspires me every day and brings a smile to my face, Vi who again has been through hell in the last few months but can still rise above it, Rogue who is an amazing guy yet so humble, PH Stephen whose writing is so thought provoking, my favourite copper TUPC just for being part of my era even though the world regarding policing has now gone mad, CSG who loves her friends as much as I do and lastly but not least, Alison who writes everything as if she is sat opposite you telling the story.

Thanks to you all guys for your support and encouragement while you have been around.

I can only offer these cyberly at present but please accept with my warmth and thanks.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chocolates x

Always here if you need a chat

Dark Side said...

Your welcome Stephen, and thanks for the offer

xx

CrazySpanishGirl said...

Emma, what a nice post. I started blogging kind of looking for this. The weird friend-ish relationships you can find in blogland. Amazing, isn't it?
I hope we all find what we are looking for, whatever that is.

Dark Side said...

csg

Now I am beginning to feel like I am finding myself maybe I will project myself differently in the future..we can but hope xx