Sunday 27 April 2008

What did I do to deserve such lovely friends?


LiR has given me this award and this is what she said about me on her blog.

"Emma yes another blogger who I have nominated a few times recently. We live at opposite ends of the country but I feel as though she lives in the next street. I so want to just pop round for a drink and a chat and probably give her a hug too. This woman has a such a great heart and hopefully she has found someone to share her heart with."

I don't know what to say to that other than this lovely lady has been through so much, with family, work, love and illness, but through it all I can still feel this fantastic light shine through.

I truly hope she has found the love she so much deserves with Romeo, because after all the support she has been to me in particular over the last year and also everyone who comes across her.

She just opens her arms and her heart and welcomes you in. Thanks lady, I love you to bits..xx

Now I have to nominate some more of you.

I seem to always nominate Magic Man but that's because he is very special to me and I feel so strongly about what he goes through every day. He deserves far more than I could ever give him but he knows he has my 100% support.

I am not going to nominate anymore of you but I am going to send it back at LiR.

6 comments:

Vi said...

Very sweet words and all deserving!

Utter Basketcase said...

heeeheee congratulations! And Thank you for the link! :-) So sweet of ya! :-) xx

Dark Side said...

Vi - Thanks, that means a lot..xx

Giggle - Your welcome and thank you too..xx

kingmagic said...

Thanks Emma...its nice to be appreciated. Take it easy.
KM xx

Dark Side said...

KM - Your welcome...xxx

Utter Basketcase said...

*GiGGLeS* oooooo thank you so much for getting a shirt!!! :-) It really suits you! Black is soooo your colour ;-) xx