Saturday 18 August 2007

Update on yesterday

Thanks guys and gals for all your support and words of advice, having spoken at length with an insolvency practitioner today I have now decided to declare myself bankrupt, it might seem like the easy way out and perhaps it is, but if it means I can stop avoiding the phone and the constant letters it will help me sleep a little better at night.

It is also kind of the end of another chapter in what caused my depression in the first place and things do appear to be looking up.

I tried to shy away from it whilst I went through the depression but I have now got to a point with it all where I am ready to admit defeat and move on.

I was quite worried about losing my house because even though it is only rented I love it and didn't want to leave here. I was also worried about losing the car but if I do I can at least replace it with something cheaper.

I can feel the weight lifted already now I have made the decision.

I may be off the net for a few days because I haven't managed to pay my broadband this month and they are about to cut it off.

Fortunately I can still get on at work though so shouldn't be gone too long.

Once again thanks for all your support...xxx

6 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

All the best to you hun!

Hopefully now you can move on AND upwards...

Things can surely only get better from here on in?

Thinking of you!

xx

Dark Side said...

Thanks Lins, I feel better already...xxx

SIMON said...

Yeah well done.
It may not seem the best move right now but give it a bit of time and things will be better for you.
You rock girl!

cheekyfaces said...

You can and will survive and it will no doubt be a learning experience too....Good luck girly ;o)

Vi said...

Glad you feel happy with the situation. You'll be fine, babe!

Anonymous said...

Well done, it's a tough decision to make but you will feel such a sense of relief when it's done!