Saturday 2 June 2007

Warning!!! When the Tablets say don't drink! DON'T!!!

As you can see it is now 6pm on Saturday and thanks to a really good night out last night, I have lost a full day, I am really annoyed with myself because it's a lovely day outside too and I have washing to do so hopefully before bedtime I might get it all dry.

I started off really good alternating pints of lager with pints of lager shandy, but no, I had to push the barrel and get the taste for the lager didn't I??

So throughout the night I managed to snog everyone of my friends apart from my mates boyfriend of course (she wasn't out last night) so ironically we where meant to be looking out for each other...he was the good lad and went home about midnight..I didn't I get in at 2.30 after giving my ex what for just before I left the pub.

What is it with men when they do the "we still need to be friends" bit, just because we are all going away together in July, he's not bothered being friends since we split so why is it so important that we are friends when we go away. I won't cause a scene I am bigger than that for godsake, so I told him he thinks far too much of himself and I am worth more than him anyway.

It is strange that he knew about the new job though and how I had been so he has obviously been asking after me.

I was bloody furious though last night and I am still quite annoyed about it now, sanctimonious bastard, I am sure he got called something of the kind last night to his face anyway.

Oh well I have now lost a full day thanks to the consequences of drink and I was supposed to be at hairdressers this morning at 10am and I didn't even wake up, slept straight through the alarm, gutted really because it was my hairdressers last day today before she went on maternity leave, oh how stupid am I?

Obviously the manic impulsive came out in me, I was so sick last night and I am never sick with beer, hate being sick in fact, room started spinning and that was it....

Kinda of glad I didn't go to new works Summer Ball last night as that could have been embarassing, oh well best get this washing done, but I still feel like my head has been pulled off and someone has shit down my neck......

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good night... I need a good night out, planning several in Sweden! ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I miss the hairdresser thing, ok it's probabaly not as serious for me being a geezer, but if i think i look like a hippy i hate it until i can get a new appointment. i hope you are ok!

Dark Side said...

Alison - You are going to have so much fun in Sweeden girl, you enjoy it...xx

Guv - I know but not only did I miss it I now have to find a new one too for six months at least....xx

SIMON said...

I know you're annoyed and pissed off with the ex and were sick but you deserved the night out. Did you have good time though or should I ask you again tomorrow, how sad saturday night both at pcs commenting on other peeps blogs!
Hope you get your washing dry. Thanks for sharing your stories. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Dark Side said...

Wilko - Yes I had a very good night and the thing with the ex needed saying, I have been too kind to him and not thought about me.

Had a text to go out tonight but it's rugby tomorrow so couldn't afford to lose another day...lol..thanks for your comments, enjoy your weekend too..xx

Big Pleb said...

Its better to be sick at night than wake up and be sick in the morning. Good going to lose a whole day I havent done that since my early 20s.
I just love the feeling the next day when it feels like a gorilla has snuck in the room and crapped in your mouth during the night!!!!
Im sure you will do some more drinking at the rugby, nothing better than watching rugby and having a pint of the black stuff.

Dark Side said...

That's the reason I daren't get out of bed, thought I was gonna be sick again....slept it off instead, welcome by the way big fella thanks for stopping by..xx

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Em, you sound like you had a bit of a night! I am very glad my ex doesn't live in the same town anymore because he's exactly the same at the moment with the "friend" thing & I would hate to bump into him & say something I would possibly regret.

I knwo what you mean about drinking though, I had one massive session a few years ago, been working full & day weeks with double shifts too & decided come friday I was going out & that was it, sod work on saturday. Got in at 5am & it wasn't much fun getting back up at 7 for work at 8am, it carried on like that for the rest of the weekend & come monday morning I was wrecked & looked like death warmed up, I have to confess to still being a little bit drunk on the saturday, luckily nobody noticed & I managed to get everything done. Not sure why but I don't suffer with hangovers or sickness at all, unless I take a puff of a cigarette then I have a full on hangover & sickness, never worked out why but its strange!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you needed a good drink, and sod the ex, go for it. xx

Vi said...

Yep, I wasted Saturday as well, recovering from Friday night. I wasted it by sitting in the beer garden all afternoon! hehe.

Dark Side said...

Girl - I never used to have a problem with hangovers or being sick, I put it down to two lots of meds I am not supposed to drink on..oh well we live and learn..xx

Wayne - I really shouldn't have been so hard on him, just found out today that he has asked after me regularly but mate decided not to tell me incase it got my hopes up....I don't blame her she was only looking out for me when I was very low..xx

Vi - I really couldn't have done that it will be lager shandy today for me...xx

PC South West said...

I am sure I came across you last night outside one of the clubs in the town centre.
A drunken lady was giving some bloke a right earful about what a selfish bastard he is. Only just managed to prevent her from skinning him alive.
To be quite honest it was like a bloody war zone in town last night, idiots still fighting at 5am, when I should have been home in bed. 9 Neanderthal teenagers in custody, 3 others in hospital with no cell space in 35 miles. Happy days!!

Cat said...

I spent most of last week being either drunk or hungover (I was in Amsterdam) so you have my sympathies. Funnily enough, I had the hairdresser on Friday and although I felt really unwell, I made myself go because I desperately needed the cut. I spent the whole appointment sipping water and trying not to feel sick!

Too Fat To Fly... said...

I often wonder what *joys* I am missing out on by being teetotal, LOL.

Apart from the horrendous hangover to deal with, I must say that I like the idea of losing a day here and there, LOL.

Why didn't I choose alcohol as my vice instead of food? Haha.

xx

Anonymous said...

Lindsay I would not worry on it...

I had my first beer in 6 months this afternoon and I feel really ill with it... it's made me feel sick, bloated, tierd and sick! Maybe I'll stick to not drinking!

Dark Side said...

PC SW - Nah I was in the usual watering hole when this happened...lol..we have made friends today though..xx

Cat - I now have to find a new hairdresser, not happy about that..xx

Lins - I have both at least you only have one...good luck 4 tomorrow babe..xx

Dark Side said...

Aw Alison, it's gets better...xx