Sunday 27 May 2007

When We Meet!

When we meet my life seems complete,
When we part that’s the start,
Of wondering where this could go,
Or should I just go with the flow?

I spend a week in solitude.
Waiting for your change of mood,
The weekend comes upon.
And there you are to turn me on .

You do for me that no one can,
Which makes me your number one fan,
The way you touch my special place.
Puts a smile upon my face.

You make me wet when you play,
I get turned on when I see your display,
You tastes like heaven and earth,
Give it to me for all your worth.

I love to feel you in my arms,
Displaying all your wanton charms,
And some day soon I hope we meet,
To cum together without retreat.

Until that day here I will stay,
Awaiting another fantastic day,
When you come to me in the night,
Something somehow feels right.

The door is always unlocked,
For the taste of your cock,
So call on me whenever you need,
And I will satisfy your every greed.

Take care my love and think of me,
One day your heart will be free,
To feel love like you have felt before,
Then you will know what I am for.

If its meant to be we will both know,
If not then thanks for the show,
We will survive we will move on,
Because time stands still for no one.



This was written for one of my widdowers - Names have been changed to protect the guilty....lol






8 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

I's so hard to resist someone when every one in your body is crying out to spend some time with them. I hope you stay strong and don't get your heart broken sweetie. x

Vi said...

Baby, I know what you mean! The same you attract, I attract. The only singles I meet are the twenty somethings, as you know.

I'm so with you on the 'no go' of a married man. After all, I wouldn't want it to happen with me. Enjoy the flirting, and keep a smile on your face, cause you never know who's around the corner (yep, you know I say that all the time!)

Dark Side said...

miss and Vi - I will try my best to behave....honest...life is really not fair though :P xx

Anonymous said...

Very unfair & a really hard situation to be in too. It's happened to me, having that unexplainable attraction to somebody that is sooo hard to resist & them being married/with someone! I didn't go there either & wouldn't, I've had someone cheat on me & it isn't a nice thing to happen at all. Agree with Vi, you never know what's around the corner! :o) xx

Dark Side said...

Vi is so right gnd and I have realised that over the last few months, I couldn't have forecast the last few months anywhere in my lifetime..xx

Carlito86 said...

I swear, the only men I ever want are already taken, it makes them more wantable. I sucummbed once and thought I could handle it, it turned into a two year affair and totally changed me from the person I was, i cried all the time, I was so fucking depressed constanty, it was awful. I finished it in the end and got a new job - i worked with him-and two weeks later i found out his wife was pregnant again *rolls eyes* god it totally broke my heart, moral of the story: stay strong and stay away!!

SIMON said...

As a man can I just butt in please....
The story is a common one and a horrible situation because it gets all the emotions on edge but it does happen the other way too! Some of the best women for me have been married!
And how about the internet and not even meeting people and falling for them, that brings it right up to date.
Lovely poem Emma and as a man i can identify - with both sides!

Dark Side said...

Wilko - the poem was actually to a guy I met who was a widower, with his head in the clouds still...doomed from the start...

And yes I agree it is also a man thing too it's just crap whoever it happens too..xx