Sunday 20 May 2007

Ooo we won

Yes I am pleased to say that I have run out of quizzes so will have to post something interesting, well at least attempt to, our wonderful boys won today against the old enemy from Leeds, I couldn't stop jumping up and down, which my regulars will know is not a very good idea at this moment in time....they played so well and I am really proud of them.

But never mind I can sleep my dizziness off tomorrow, I did lose my balance a couple of times though which was quite amusing for those around me, think they thought I was pissed...lol..chance would be a fine thing not drank properly since the end of January.

The one good thing that has come out of having my sinus's done, other than the fact I can now breathe through both nostrils is I can finally taste food again, had a curry tonight and it was bloody gorgeous..the scary thing now is I am going to be particular with my drinking habits when I start drinking again because I can't stand normal lager (Fosters), (Carlsberg) etc., It has to be premium when I can taste it so more expense....

Just been tallying up the savings account today and my god has it taken a hit just recently because of therapist fees and dentists, need to find a side line to increase it again...

Any Ideas!!!!!?????

No Grey's tonight so putting up with the British television awards.....well it's on anyway. Miss my Sunday night fix of Derek and Co, not long to wait though 3rd series begins on Sky One on Thursday.


Right off for WW Choc Pud and Ice cream catch you all later..

3 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

I'm on anxiolytics right now and I can't wait to be done with them. I must admit it makes me a bit nervous, but I want my normal life again. You know, the life where you can drink a couple of beers!

Dark Side said...

Yes me too csg I have hols and more weekends away to come too..

funny sparky said...

Quality is always preferable to quantity, enjoy the best of everything you can!